Central Willamette Credit Union (CWCU) has had a vision of a flourishing community for over 50 years. Since Central Willamette’s beginning, we’ve continuously committed to being a genuinely helpful credit union, happy to provide our members with financial guidance from our friendly and trustworthy team. Our vision of helping the community and each member’s individual needs is what has set us apart and what keeps our members happy.
With the growing need to have the ability to bank from anywhere, CWCU is happy to be able to offer our mobile banking app to our members. There are few moments in the day when there isn’t something that needs to get done—work to do, errands to run, family commitments to keep. At Central Willamette Credit Union, we want to give you a little more time in your day. Using CWCU mobile banking can help make your day run more smoothly, as you can do your banking from wherever you are and at any time.
The biggest difference between internet banking and mobile banking is functionality. Internet banking is done online via your laptop or PC and by using an internet connection, while mobile banking can be done with or without an internet connection from a mobile device, such as a phone or tablet. This means wherever you are in your day, your bank can come to you.
Advantages of Mobile Banking
Most people have a full schedule and are always looking for ways to be efficient with their time, and that’s where mobile banking comes in. Mobile banking allows even more flexibility than online banking. Here are some benefits to using mobile banking:
- Quickly transfer funds
- Pay bills
- View recent transactions
- View checking account balances
- Block ATM cards
- View, download, and print statements for personal records or tax purposes
- 24/7 account access
What Does CWCU Mobile Banking Offer?
CWCU has many features to offer to our community and individual customers to aid in their financial success. Using CWCU’s mobile banking, you will have access to:
- Fingerprint login. Many mobile devices support logging in using biometrics. This allows for a quick and easy login using your fingerprint.
- PIN code login. If you don’t have a fingerprint reader or prefer a PIN, you can easily login with a 4-digit PIN.
- Account access. This is where your balance and as many as 100 of the most recent transactions can be viewed. This feature is available for any account or loan.
- Pending debits. Pending debit card transactions can be viewed from mobile banking before they post to your account.
- Check deposit. Deposit a check from anywhere by taking a picture. Here’s how.
- Details. Mobile offers an overview of your finances. Open the expand icon to view due dates and payment amounts, dividends paid to date, account interest rates, and more.
- Transfer. This feature offers transfers between accounts, to loans, across member-savings accounts, and even to and from accounts at other financial establishments.
- Loan payments. Take advantage of paying Central Willamette Credit Union loans through mobile banking.
- Bill pay. Not only can you pay your bills through mobile, but this feature allows viewing and editing pending payments as well as viewing and searching past payments.
- Secure messages & alerts. Through our secure mobile banking, you can communicate with us worry-free and receive security and account alerts.
- Branch offices. Find branch locations on a map—each location’s phone number and office hours all in one place.
- Tablet app. In addition to our phone app, we have mobile banking intended for larger screens like Android tablets and iPads.
As always Central Willamette makes security a top priority. Our mobile banking has the same SSL encrypted communications and login security features as our online banking. This means that you’re just as protected banking from your phone or tablet as you are using your PC.
How Do I Install the Mobile App?
Installing the mobile app on your phone is easy. First, determine if your phone or device meets the requirements:
- Android with a version 4.2 or higher.
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with iOS version 8 or higher.
- Mobile check deposit needs an autofocus camera with 2 megapixels or greater.
- Fingerprint login works when the device has a supported fingerprint reader. The 4-digit PIN works on any supported device.
If your device meets the requirements, you’ll need to enroll in online banking to allow account access before installing the mobile banking app. If you don’t have a way to log in to online banking, enroll here first.
For Android phones and tablets:
- Open the Google Play icon on your device.
- Enter “Central Willamette” into the search bar in the Google Play store.
- Select “Install” when you have ensured you have the correct app.
For iPhones and iPads:
- Open the App Store icon on your device.
- Enter “Central Willamette Mobile Banking” into the search bar of the App Store.
- Select the correct mobile banking app.
- Tap the “Free” button and then select “Install.”
Since November 15, 1955, we’ve been pursuing our passion for being financial advocates. We started with only one location and have grown to six different locations spanning from Lebanon to Salem for our members’ convenience. No matter which branch location you choose to visit or call, you’ll be helped by people who are excited to help you build a stronger financial future. The supportive team of our credit union is something that hasn’t changed over the years, and we promise it won't change.
We are happy to offer mobile banking to aid you in your financial requirements. If you need any help with our mobile banking app, please do not hesitate to call or visit for help. Feel free to reach out to us for any other questions or if you have other financial goals you need assistance with. We are here to help.