Premier Plus Checking
If you’re interested all the benefits of our Check Club, but you want a checking account that pays interest, Premier Plus is for you.
Our Premier Plus Checking is a tiered account so the higher your checking account balance, the more interest you earn. Check our current rates here.
And all you have to do to get in on this great deal is simply maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,000 and the $7 monthly fee will be waived.
These are all the other great benefits you receive as well:
- Unlimited check writing;
- Free first order of special member logo checks;
- $100,000 Common Carrier Accidental Death Insurance;
- Free Payment Card Protection;
- Document and Personal Property Registry;
- ID Network® Safety Service;
- Avis, Budget and Dollar Car Rental Discounts
- Luggage Protection;
- Semi-annual Sojourns® Magazine (travel magazine);
- Savers Club Book;
- Bonus Travel;
- Free Trip Routing
- Free CU OnLine Bill Payment Service
- Overdraft Protection options, including Personal Line-of-Credit, our Home Equity Line-of-Credit products, Membership Savings Account and the Gold Plus Account;
- Free identity theft protection from IDSafeChoice
Add a Visa Debit Card On Us!
Our Visa Debit Card, which comes with your Check Club checking account, is perfect solution for today’s cashless transactions. It’s also great for everyday purchases or when you’re out of the state where personal checks are not always accepted. There is no monthly, annual, or transaction fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Open an Account Today
Just stop by one of our branches, or apply online, with a valid ID (driver’s license, US passport, etc.) and proof of address (a utility bill in your name). It will only take 10 minutes of your time to become a member for life.
And as a member, you also get access to all our online banking services, including mobile check deposit, fund transfers and more!