How To Use
- Open your smartphone's web browser
- Go to www.centralwcu.org
- Log in - if you do not already have a loginID, enroll today!
Tip:Bookmark our site for quick access.
What is Mobile Web Banking
Mobile Web Banking is online banking, but simplified and optimized for smaller touch screen devices. You can use mobile web banking on the following devices:
- Windows Phone
- Blackberry devices
- Plam OS devices
- Amazon Kindle Fire devices (newer models only)
- Basic phones with web browsers
If you are looking for our Android or iPhone Mobile Banking app, click here.
- Accounts – Quickly view balances and transaction history. See pending Debit card transactions.
- Transfer – Transfer money between accounts, including cross member accounts or other financial institutions.
- Bill Pay – Pay your bills, view or edit pending payments and view payment history.
- Secure Messages & Alerts – Communicate with us securely inside Mobile Banking. Receive security and account alerts.