With the ever changing landscape of the ongoing pandemic, one thing that will never change is our commitment to serving you, our members. We will continue communicating with you to ensure you're up-to-date on how to best access your Central Willamette accounts.
In order to maintain service standards, branch hours may change as we strive to meet your banking needs through this pandemic. Please visit our locations page for a full list of branches and hours.
We encourage you to please use our full suite of remote services. You can use these links to enroll and learn more:
- Online Banking
- Mobile App
- Mobile Deposit (take a picture of your check)
- BulletPay (send person-to-person payments using an email address or a phone number)
- BillPay (pay nearly any bill with this free service)
- ATMs (access your cash at 30,000 surcharge-free Co-Op ATMs)
- Make a loan payment
- Point-of-Sale access to cash (get cash-back at the grocery store, convenience store, etc and save a trip to the branch)
We care about you, and we are here for you and your family. Our team of employees is fully dedicated to serving your financial needs during this unprecedented time, though lines and wait times may be longer than usual. We ask that you please also care for us with your patience and understanding. Rest assured that you will have our full attention once you reach us and we will do absolutely everything we can to address your needs.