Central Willamette Credit UnionElectronic Services Agreement
(Online Banking, Bill Payment, Mobile & Text Banking, External Funds Transfers & Mobile Deposits)
This Agreement is the contract, which covers your and our rights and responsibilities concerning the Electronic Services offered to you by Central Willamette Community Credit Union ("Credit Union"). In this Agreement, the words "you" and "yours" mean those who submit an Online Authorization Form for and any authorized users. In this Agreement the words "we" and "us" and "our" and "ours" mean Central Willamette Community Credit Union. The word "account(s)" means any one or more savings, checking and loan accounts you have with the Credit Union.
By submitting an online authorization form, you agree to the following terms governing your and our rights and responsibilities concerning Online Banking, Bill Payment, External Funds Transfers; Mobile & Text Banking; Electronic Funds Transfers ("EFTs") and Mobile Deposit Service ("Services") involving your accounts.
The terms of this Agreement apply to both consumer and business members, except as specifically provided in this Agreement. For consumer accounts, the primary accountholder may enroll in the Services and is responsible for the acts of any joint accountholder. Anyone enrolling represents that he or she is the primary accountholder and is authorized to enroll in the Services. Anyone using the Services represents that he or she has full authority to use the Services and to engage in any action taken by him or her. For business and organizational accounts, the Services may be established by any authorized user of the account holder. Any joint accountholder or an authorized user, acting alone, may effect transactions through the Services.
- Online Banking Services
BECAUSE E-MAIL IS NOT A SECURE METHOD OF COMMUNICATION OVER THE INTERNET, WE RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT SEND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION BY E-MAIL. PLEASE BE AWARE YOU CANNOT USE E-MAIL TO INITIATE TRANSACTIONS ON YOUR ACCOUNT(S). However the Secure Messaging feature within Online Banking is a secure method of communication between you and the Credit Union.
- Online Banking Services. If we approve your application for the Online Banking service, you may use your web browser-equipped device to access your accounts. You must use your Password along with your member ID to access your accounts. The Online Banking Service is accessible seven days a week, 24 hours a day. You will need a web browser-equipped device with access to the Internet. The online address for the Online Banking Service is www.centralwcu.org and online.centralwcu.org. You are responsible for the installation, maintenance and operation of your computer. The Credit Union will not be responsible for any errors or failures involving any data or communication service or your computer. At the present time, you may use the Online Banking Service to:
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Transfers may be made to another member's account.
- Review account balance, transaction history, and tax information for any of your accounts.
- Review information on your loan accounts including due dates, finance charges, interest rate, and balance information.
- Make bill payments using the Bill Payment service.
- Make stop payment requests and other transactions permitted by the Credit Union.
- Make change of address requests to your account
- Communicate with the Credit Union using the Secure Messaging feature.
Transactions involving your deposit accounts, including checking account stop payment requests, will be subject to the terms of your Membership and Account Agreement and transactions involving a Line of Credit account will be subject to your Loan Agreement and Disclosures, as applicable.
- Access to Accounts. By using the Online Banking service, you certify you are an owner, joint owner or custodian on the accounts represented in your online banking enrollment. You understand that all owners of your accounts or anyone with whom you share your Password or any Access Code will be an Authorized User, and that authority will be considered unlimited in amount and manner with full authority to perform all transactions relating to the stated accounts, until you notify the Credit Union, in writing of the revocation of such authority. You agree that you are and will remain fully responsible for any transactions made by such persons on your accounts except transactions that occur after the Credit Union has been notified of any revocation of authority and has had a reasonable opportunity to act upon such notice.
- Online Banking Service Limitations. The following limitations on Online Banking transactions may apply in using the services listed above.
- Transfers. You may make funds transfers to other accounts of yours as often as you like. However, transfers from your Gold Plus savings accounts will be limited to a total of six in any one month. You may transfer or withdraw up to the available balance in your account or up to the available credit limit on a line of credit at the time of the transfer, except as limited under this Agreement or your deposit or loan agreements. The Credit Union reserves the right to refuse any transaction that would draw upon insufficient or unavailable funds, lower an account below a required balance, or otherwise require us to increase our required reserve on the account.
- Account Information. The account balance and transaction history information may be limited to recent account information involving your accounts. Also, the availability of funds for transfer or withdrawal may be limited due to the processing time for ATM transactions and our Funds Availability Policy.
- Electronic Instructions and Secure Messaging. You agree that all electronic instructions that we receive through Online Banking, Secure Messaging or otherwise in connection with the Services, such as those directing us to take action with respect to your account, that match Access Information or other identity information you have provided when enrolling in or using the Services will be deemed valid, authentic, and binding obligations. Pursuant to law and regulations, these electronic instructions therefore will be given the same legal effect as your written and signed paper instructions, shall be considered writing or in writing and shall be deemed for all purposes (i) to have been signed and (ii) to constitute an original when printed from electronic files or records established and maintained in the normal course of business. You agree that electronic copies of communication are valid and you will not contest the validity or enforceability of such instructions or any related transactions, absent proof of altered data or tampering, under provisions of any applicable law relating to whether certain agreements are to be in writing or signed by the party to be bound thereby, and such copies shall be admissible if introduced as evidence on paper in any judicial, arbitration, mediation or administrative proceeding to the same extent and under the same conditions as other business records originated and maintained in documentary form.
- Bill Payment Services. When you apply for Bill Payment service you must designate your checking account(s) as the account(s) from which payments that you authorize will be deducted. You will be given the ability to set up merchants, institutions or individuals that you would like to pay. You are not permitted to designate governmental agencies or courts. All payees must be in the United States. We reserve the right to not allow the designation of a particular merchant or institution. If your bill pay account has been inactive for a period of 90 days, the Credit Union may disable bill pay.
- Bill Payment Transactions. You authorize us to process Bill Payment transactions from your designated checking account(s). You or any persons who you have authorized to use your Bill Payment service or Password can perform the following Bill Payment transactions:
- Make Bill Payments. Pay any designated merchant, institution or individual in accordance with this agreement, a fixed recurring amount or a variable amount from your designated checking account.
- Obtain Information. Obtain information (payee information, payment status information, etc.) about your Bill Payment account status.
- Bill Payment Transactions. You authorize us to process Bill Payments from your designated account. You authorize us to process Bill Payments from your designated account(s). You may use the Bill Payment service to initiate different types of payment transactions.
- Authorized Payees. You may schedule payments to payees located in the United States. You may not make payments to federal, state or local governments or other categories of payees we designate from time to time. When you submit a Bill Payment transaction, you authorize us to transfer funds from your checking account. We will process Bill Payment transactions only to those payees the Credit Union has designated, payees you authorize and payees for whom the Credit Union has the proper payee member number. The Credit Union will not process any Bill Payment transfer if we know the required transaction information is incomplete. In any event, the Credit Union will not be liable for any transaction that contains incorrect information that the Credit Union was not responsible for entering or knowing. If there are insufficient funds in your account to process the Bill Payment transaction, we may refuse to process the transaction or we may process the transaction and transfer funds from any overdraft protection account you have authorized. The Credit Union reserves the right to refuse to process transactions that reasonably appear to the Credit Union to be fraudulent or erroneous.
- Processing Bill Payment Transactions. The amount of your requested Bill Payment will be deducted from your account on the Processed Date you select or one to two business days following.
A maximum dollar limit of $10,000 per transaction and a maximum dollar limit of $20,000 per day applies. You must have sufficient funds available to cover your payment on the Processed Date.
Bill Payment transactions are delivered to the payee either electronically, which may take up to (5) five business days from the Processed Date, or by check to those payees not set up to accept electronic payments. Payments by check may take up to ten (10) business days from the Processed Date. It is your responsibility to schedule your Bill Payment transactions in such a manner that your obligations will be paid on time. You should enter and submit your Bill Payment transactions at least ten (10) business days prior to the payment due date. If you do not allow sufficient time, you assume full responsibility for any late payments and/or finance charges that may be imposed as a result of your failure to submit a timely Bill Payment transaction. The Credit Union will not process any Bill Payment transfer if we know the required transaction information is incomplete. In any event, the Credit Union will not be liable for any transaction that contains incorrect information that the Credit Union was not responsible for providing or entering. The Credit Union reserves the right to refuse to process payment instructions that reasonably appears to the Credit Union to be fraudulent or erroneous.
- Canceling or Changing Bill Payment Transactions. Payments designated as "Today" transactions cannot be canceled or changed once a payment is in progress. You may call the Credit Union at the telephone number set forth in Section 7 to request a stop payment for payments by check in progress, electronic payments in progress cannot be stopped. You may cancel Future and Recurring Bill Payment transactions by following the Bill Payment instructions. If you discover an error or want to change a transaction (i.e. payment date or payment amount) for a Bill Payment transaction you have already submitted, you may electronically edit or cancel your transaction through Bill Payment. If your transaction is not canceled in a timely manner, you will be responsible for the payment. If you wish to place an oral stop payment on a recurring Bill Payment transaction, the Credit Union must receive your oral stop payment request at least three (3) business days before the Scheduled Payment Date. You may call the Credit Union at the telephone number set forth in Section 7 to request a stop payment. If you call the Credit Union, you may be required to confirm your stop payment request in writing within 14 days after the call.
- External Funds Transfer Services. Within the Online Banking service, on request and after authorized by the Credit Union you may separately enroll for External Funds Transfer services for transferring funds between your linked personal deposit accounts at the Credit Union and certain deposit or card accounts at other financial institutions. The Credit Union may establish reasonable service eligibility requirements.
- External Transfers. The External Transfer service enables you to request a transfer of funds: (1) from your Credit Union deposit account that is eligible to be used with and is enrolled in the service ("Eligible Credit Union Account") to your account at another financial institution enrolled in the service ("Verified Account") or (2) from a Verified Account to your Eligible Credit Union Account. The Credit Union generally uses the ACH Network to execute External Transfer requests, but other methods of transfer may also be used.
- Service Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen (18) years old, a resident of the United States, and have an e-mail address. You authorize us to verify your identity by obtaining information about your credit history from a consumer credit reporting agency to be used in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws. You agree to use the Service for legal purposes and not in violation of any laws, including but not limited to, laws and regulation designed to prevent Money Laundering. If any of your FT Accounts has a joint account holder, you represent and warrant that the joint account holder has consented for you to represent both and use the account with this Service. If you do not give such consent, you should not use that account and we will terminate your use of Service if we are notified of such situation.
- Authorization to Transfer Funds. You represent to the Credit Union that you own each Eligible Credit Union Account, Verified Account and have full right and authority to all the funds on deposit therein. In addition, you authorize the Credit Union to execute and charge your Eligible Credit Union Account(s) for any External Transfer request to a Verified Account and from a Verified Account to your Eligible Credit Union Account, including any related fee, subject to any applicable limit as to dollar amount, time delays to complete transfers when your External Transfer requests are made in accordance with the procedures established by the Credit Union. You agree that the Credit Union has no obligation to execute any request for a transfer using External Transfer that is not initiated in accordance with such procedures. You understand that acceptance and processing of an External Transfer request is subject to the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement, as amended from time to time. This authorization shall remain in full force and effect until you have informed the Credit Union and the Credit Union has had a reasonable opportunity to act on it. You agree that the Credit Union is relying upon the information you provide in originating an External Transfer on your behalf. Any errors in the information, including incorrect or inconsistent account names and numbers or the ABA number or name of the financial institution holding your Verified Account are your responsibility. You agree that if External Transfer instructions identify a Verified Account by name and account number, the relevant financial institution may execute those instructions by reference to the account number only, even if such number does not correspond to the name. You understand that financial institutions holding your Verified Accounts may not investigate discrepancies between names and numbers and the Credit Union has no responsibility to investigate discrepancies between names and account numbers. Not all types of accounts are available for funds transfer service. For example, retirement, business or corporate accounts. Also you must check with your financial institution to verify their ability to participate in external funds transfer service. Also, there may be limitations related to each transaction such as total amount, number of transactions allowed, or total transaction amounts defined by your financial institution. All funds transfers are also subject to the rules and regulations governing the relevant Verified Accounts. You agree not to request any External Transfers from or to Verified Accounts that are not allowed under the rules or regulations applicable to such accounts. Any such transfers authorized will not violate any provisions of U.S. Law.
- Account Set-up & Verification. The Credit Union will initiate a funds transfer request for you when you access your Eligible Credit Union Account(s) through the Online Banking service using the established login credentials. You agree that the Credit Union has established commercially-reasonable security procedures for the External Transfer service. The Credit Union’s procedures are designed to authenticate your identity before accepting a request for an External Transfer but not to detect errors in the content of your instructions. You authorize the Credit Union to verify your account at another financial institution ("Third Party Account") through the use of a trial transfer, in which three low value payments will be credited to the account. Once the verification process is successful, each Third Party Account will become a Verified Account. You agree to verify online the amounts of such deposits and/or withdrawals. Upon your request, we will make electronic transfers from your designated and active Eligible and Verified Accounts via the Automated Clearing House (ACH) system in the amount you specify. You agree that such requests made with this Service constitute your written authorization for such transfers. You understand that your bank may limit the number of transactions that you authorize using your savings or money market account.
- Transfer Limitations & Requirements.
Transfer Cut-Off. Your request for a Standard transfer will be executed on the current Business Day so long as it is initiated by the cutoff time of 3:00 p.m. PT. If your request for a Standard transfer is received by the Credit Union on a day that is not a Business Day or on a Business Day after the established cut-off hour, we will not process your request until the next Business Day. Any standard transfer made after the cut-off time will be initiated the next business day.
Transfer Limits. There is a daily consumer limit on External Transfers of $2,000.00 and a Monthly limit of $5,000.00. There is a daily business limit on External Transfers of $5,000.00 and a Monthly limit of $25,000.00. For purposes of the "monthly" transfer limits, a month means the thirty (30) calendar days immediately prior to the date on which an External Transfer request is executed (i.e., originated) by the Credit Union. These daily and monthly dollar limits apply to the total of all transfers for all accounts linked to the user profile. Any transfer initiated on a day that is not a business day counts toward the applicable limit for the next business day. A transfer remains In Process until fully processed and it will appear as "In Process" on your Transfer Funds tab within Online Banking. We may change your transfer limits at any time. Any decrease will be subject to notice, as required by law, but you agree that we may reduce your limits without prior notice upon occurrence of a Disqualifying Event, including: (i) any of your Credit Union accounts are not current or are not in good standing, (ii) you have had an overdraft, an over-limit item, or an item returned for insufficient funds with respect to any Credit Union account during the current or three prior calendar months, or (iii) you have had any prior transfer to or from a non-Credit Union account canceled, revoked, or uncompleted due to insufficient funds, revoked authorization, stopped payments, frozen accounts, or any similar reason.
Modifying or Cancelling Transfers. Pending transfer instructions can be cancelled or modified until the status changes to "In Process". Transfer Instructions cannot be cancelled or modified after cut-off time on the transfer date. If you close any of your Eligible or Verified Accounts, you are responsible to remove it from the Service to avoid any transaction failure and charges related to a failed transaction. There may be additional fees to you for failed transactions.
Rejection of an External Transfer Request. The Credit Union reserves the right to reject your funds transfer request. The Credit Union may reject a request if the dollar value of one or more of your transfer requests exceed the daily or monthly transfer limit if you have insufficient available funds in your Eligible Credit Union Account for the amount of the External Transfer, if your request is incomplete or unclear, if the Credit Union identifies a security risk related to a requested transfer or if the Credit Union is unable to fulfill your request for any other reason. You understand that if the Credit Union rejects a request for an External Transfer for one or more of the reasons set forth above, you will be informed of the rejection during your online session or by e-mail as soon thereafter as the Credit Union has determined to reject the request.
Cancellations, Amendments or Recalls. You may cancel or amend a funds transfer request only if the Credit Union receives your request prior to the execution of the funds transfer request and at a time that provides the Credit Union with a reasonable opportunity to act upon that request. The Credit Union shall not be liable to you for any loss resulting from the failure of the beneficiary bank to agree to a recall or amendment of your funds transfer request. You further agree that the Credit Union shall not be responsible for any delay, or failure to execute your funds transfer request due to circumstances beyond the Credit Union’s reasonable control - including, without limitation, any inaccuracy, interruption, delay in transmission, or failure in the means of transmission of your funds transfer request to the bank or execution of such request by the bank, whether caused by strikes, power failures, equipment malfunctions, or acts or omissions of any intermediary bank or beneficiary bank.
Status E-mail. We will periodically send messages to your primary e-mail address during the external funds transfer process. These messages will provide information pertaining to the trial deposit process, confirm account linkages, and contain status updates for transfers in progress. Primary e-mail address is defined in Online Banking and you are responsible for updating the address should it change. E-mail messages regarding the funds transfer process do not contain any non-public personal information and cannot be suppressed.
- Mobile Banking Services. Mobile Banking is a personal financial information management service that allows you to access account information and make financial transactions as offered using compatible and supported mobile phones and/or other compatible and supported wireless devices (including phones, "Wireless Devices"). We reserve the right to modify the scope of the Mobile Banking services at any time. We reserve the right to refuse to make any transaction you request through Mobile Banking. You agree and understand that Mobile Banking may not be accessible or may have limited utility over some mobile telephone networks, such as while roaming. The most up-to-date list of services which you may be able to access through Mobile Banking is posted on the Mobile Banking page on our website at www.centralwcu.org. When you register for Mobile Banking, designated accounts and payees (or billers) linked to your account through Online Banking will be accessible through the Mobile Banking service.
- Use of Services. At the present time, you may use the Mobile Banking Service to:
- View account balance, transaction history, and tax information for any of your accounts.
- Transfer funds between your Savings, Checking, or Loan accounts
- Make Bill payments, view or edit pending payments and payment history using the Bill Payment Service
- Use Secure Messaging service to send and receive secure communications with the Credit Union
- View our Branch Office and ATM locations
Mobile Banking will not work unless you use it properly. You accept responsibility for making sure that you understand how to use Mobile Banking before you actually do so, and you use Mobile Banking in accordance with the online instructions posted on our website. You also accept responsibility for making sure that you know how to properly use your wireless device and the Mobile Banking software ("Software") required to use the Service. The Software is provided by a service provider not affiliated with the Credit Union and you are solely responsible for entering a license agreement to use the software. We will not be liable to you for any losses caused by your failure to properly use the Mobile Banking service, the Software or your wireless device. You may experience technical or other difficulties related to the Mobile Banking service that may result in loss of data, personalization settings or other Mobile Access service interruptions. We assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings in connection with your use of the Mobile Banking service. We assume no responsibility for the operation, security, or functionality of any wireless device or mobile network which you utilize to access the Mobile Banking service. Financial information shown on the Mobile Banking service reflects the most recent account information available through the Mobile Banking service. You agree that we will not be liable for any delays in the content, or for any actions you take in reliance thereon. If you need current account information you agree to contact us directly.
- Access to Accounts. By using the Mobile Banking service, you certify you are an owner, joint owner or custodian on the accounts represented in your online banking enrollment. You understand that all owners of your accounts or anyone with whom you share your Password or any Access Code will be an Authorized User, and that authority will be considered unlimited in amount and manner with full authority to perform all transactions relating to the stated accounts, until you notify the Credit Union, in writing of the revocation of such authority. You agree that you are and will remain fully responsible for any transactions made by such persons on your accounts except transactions that occur after the Credit Union has been notified of any revocation of authority and has had a reasonable opportunity to act upon such notice.
- Relationship to Other Agreements. You agree that when you use Mobile Banking, you will remain subject to the terms and conditions of all your existing agreements with us or any service providers of yours; including service carrier or provider and that this Agreement does not amend or supersede any of those agreements. You understand that those agreements may provide for fees, limitations and restrictions which might impact your use of Mobile Banking (for example, your mobile service carrier or provider may impose data usage or text message charges for your use of or interaction with Mobile Banking, including while downloading the Software, receiving or sending Mobile Banking text messages, or other use of your Wireless device when using the Software or other products and services provided by Mobile Banking), and you agree to be solely responsible for all such fees, limitations and restrictions. You agree that only your mobile service carrier or provider is responsible for its products and services. Accordingly, you agree to resolve any problems with your carrier or provider directly with your carrier or provider without involving us. You also agree that if you have any problems with Mobile Banking, you will contact us directly.
- Mobile Banking Service Limitations and Conditions. When you use the Mobile Banking service to access accounts, you agree to the following limitations and conditions:
- Account Ownership/Accurate Information. You represent that you are the legal owner of the accounts and other financial information which may be accessed via Mobile Banking. You represent and agree that all information you provide to us in connection with Mobile Banking is accurate, current and complete, and that you have the right to provide such information to us for the purpose of operating the Mobile Banking service. You agree to not misrepresent your identity or your account information. You agree to keep your account information up to date and accurate.
- Proprietary Rights. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from this content. Further, you agree not to reverse engineer or reverse compile any Mobile Banking technology, including, but not limited to, any Software or other mobile phone applications associated with the Mobile Banking service.
- User Conduct. You agree not to use Mobile Banking or the content or information delivered through Mobile Banking in any way that would: (a) infringe any third-party copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy, including any rights in the Software; (b) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items, including, but not limited to, use of Mobile Access to impersonate another person or entity; (c) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); (d) be false, misleading or inaccurate; (e) create liability for us or our affiliates or service providers, or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of any of our service providers; (f) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; (g) potentially be perceived as illegal, offensive or objectionable; (h) interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to Mobile Banking; (i) interfere with or disrupt the use of Mobile Banking by any other user; or (k) use Mobile Banking in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others.
- No Commercial Use or Resale. You agree that the Mobile Banking services are for personal use only. You agree not to resell or make commercial use of Mobile Banking.
- Indemnification. Unless caused by our intentional misconduct or gross negligence, you agree to protect and fully compensate us and service providers from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees) caused by or arising from your improper use of the Mobile Banking software or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
- Additional Service Limitations. Neither we nor our service providers can always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties related to Mobile Banking. These difficulties may result in loss of data, personalization settings or other Mobile Banking interruptions. Neither we nor any of our service providers assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings in connection with your use of Mobile Banking. Neither we nor any of our service providers assume responsibility for the operation, security, functionality or availability of any Wireless device or mobile network which you utilize to access Mobile Banking. You agree to exercise caution when utilizing the Mobile Banking application on your Wireless device and to use good judgment and discretion when obtaining or transmitting information. Financial information shown on Mobile Banking reflects the most recent account information available through Mobile Banking, and may not be current. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any delays in the content, or for any actions you take in reliance thereon. If you need current account information you agree to contact us directly.
- Third Party Beneficiary. You agree that our service providers (including any provider of Software) may rely upon your agreements and representations, set forth in this Section 3. and such service providers are third party beneficiaries with the power to enforce those provisions against you, as applicable.
- Text Banking Services. Text Banking is a personal financial information management service that allows you to access account information and make financial transactions as offered using compatible and supported mobile phones and/or supported devices that allow texting. You agree and understand that Text Banking may not be accessible or may have limited utility over some mobile telephone networks, such as while roaming. The most up-to-date list of services which you may be able to access is posted on the Text Banking page at www.centralwcu.org.
- Use of Services. At the present time, you may use the Text Banking Service to view account balances, view transaction history and transfer funds between any of your accounts which you have designated for use with the Text Banking Service. You understand that balances provided may not include recent or pending transactions that have not yet posted to your account and that other restrictions may apply. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. You agree that we may send you text messages through your wireless provider. You agree that each message is sent to you without being encrypted and will include certain information requested on your accounts. We provide this service as a convenience to you. We do not use text messaging for any purpose not included in the Service and will not respond to text messages sent to us that do not comply with appropriate action codes.
- Your Responsibilities. You are responsible for all fees and charges related to text messaging imposed by your wireless service provider. Notify us immediately of any changes to your mobile device. In case of unauthorized access to your mobile device or Service, you agree to cancel enrollment associated with the mobile device immediately. You agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service; any errors in such information; any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service; or any disclosure of account information to third parties resulting from your use of the Service. We will not be liable to you for special, indirect or consequential damages. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of the Service or from you providing us with a phone number that is not your own. We reserve the right to modify the scope of the Text Banking services at any time.
- Security of Password. The Password is your personal identification code you select for your security. Your Password is confidential and should not be disclosed to third parties or recorded. You are responsible for safekeeping your Password. You agree not to disclose or otherwise make your Password or Wireless Device for Mobile or Text Banking available to anyone not authorized by you to sign on your accounts. If you authorize anyone to have or use your Password or Wireless Device, you understand that person may use the Online Banking, Bill Payment Mobile or Text Banking service to access and review all of your account information and execute account transactions. Therefore, we are entitled to act on transaction instructions received using your Password and you agree that the use of your Password will have the same effect as your signature authorizing transactions. If you authorize anyone to use your Password in any manner that authority will be considered unlimited in amount and manner until you specifically revoke such authority by notifying the Credit Union and changing your Password immediately. You are responsible for any transactions made by such persons until you notify us that transactions and access by that person are no longer authorized and your Password is changed. If you fail to change your Password or maintain the security of your Password and the Credit Union suffers a loss, we may terminate your electronic services immediately.
- Member Liability. You are solely responsible for all transfers you authorize using any Services under this Agreement. If you permit other persons to use your Password and initiate transactions with this Service, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize or conduct on any of your Accounts.
- Liability on Business Accounts. For business Accounts, you understand that any transaction by a business owner, employee, agent representative or anyone you authorize to transact business on your Account or any transaction by an authorized person that exceeds the specific transaction authority you have provided, is considered an authorized transaction for which you remain fully responsible. You are responsible for safeguarding your business, financial and personal data, Passwords and other information to prevent unauthorized access to or use of your Accounts through this Service. If you believe your Password has been lost or stolen or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your Account without your permission, you must notify us immediately. When you give someone your Password, you are authorizing that person to access your deposit Accounts using this Service, and you are responsible for all transactions that person performs while using the Service. All transactions that person performs even those transactions you did not intend or want performed are authorized transactions. If you notify us that the person is no longer authorized, then only transactions that person performs after the time you notify us are considered unauthorized. Transactions that you or someone acting with you initiates with fraudulent intent are also authorized transactions. For your protection, sign off after every online banking session and close your browser to ensure confidentiality.
- Liability on Consumer Accounts. For EFT transactions on a consumer deposit account, under this Agreement, you are responsible for all transactions you authorize using Online Banking, Bill Payment, Mobile Banking or External Funds transfer services. For consumer Accounts, transactions by family members or friends that you allow on your Account are authorized by you. If you permit other persons to use your Password, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize or conduct on any of your accounts. However, you must notify us immediately if you believe anyone has used your Password and accessed your accounts without your authorization. For EFT transactions, if you notify us within two (2) business days, you can lose no more than $50 if someone accessed your account without your permission. If you do not notify us within two (2) business days after you learn of the unauthorized use of your account or Password, and we can prove that we could have stopped someone from accessing your account without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500.
If your statement shows EFT transactions that you did not make, notify us immediately. If you do not notify us within sixty (60) days after the statement was mailed to you, you may be liable for the full amount of the loss if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from making the unauthorized EFT transactions. If a good reason (such as a hospital stay) kept you from notifying us, we may extend the time period.
If you believe your Password has been lost or stolen or that someone has transferred or may transfer funds from your account without your permission, contact us immediately by one of the following:
- (541) 928-4536 or (800) 950-4536 (toll free) or write the Credit Union at: Central Willamette Community Credit Union, PO Box D, Albany, OR 97321
- Business Days. Our business days are Monday through Friday. Saturdays from 9:00am – 1:00pm. Holidays are not included. Business days for Bill Payment Service does not include Saturday.
- Fees and Charges. The fees and charges for the electronic services are outlined below. Fees and charges may be changed from time to time. We will notify you of any changes as required by law.
- Online Banking Service. There is no fee for Online Banking.
- Bill Payment Service. There is no fee for Bill Payment Services. Fees for NSF, stop payments and expedited funds transfers apply as outlined in the Rate and Fee Schedule.
- External Funds Transfer Service. There is no fee to initiate standard outbound external funds transfers. We may change our fee schedule at any time. If we make a change, you will be notified in writing as required by applicable law. Cancellation of the services for which fees are charged does not release you from liability for any and all fees assessed by us but not yet paid prior to your cancellation of such service. There may be a charge for any failed transaction due to insufficient funds or rejection or reversal of transaction by your FT Accounts institution.
- Transaction Documentation. Transactions submitted through Online Banking, Bill Payment Mobile Banking, Text Banking or External Funds Transfer services will be recorded on your monthly statement sent to you by mail or eStatements if you have requested eStatements.
- As necessary to complete transfers;
- To verify the existence of sufficient funds to cover specific transactions upon the request of a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant;
- To comply with government agencies or court orders;
- If you give us your express written permission.
- Credit Union Liability for Electronic Services.
- Consumer Accounts. If we do not complete a transaction to or from your account on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. Our sole responsibility for an error in a transaction will be to correct the error and in no case will we be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages. In states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of such damages, our liability is limited to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Credit Union will not be liable for the following:
- If, through no fault of ours, you do not have sufficient funds in your account to complete the transaction, your account is inactive, or the transaction would exceed the credit limit on your line of credit, if applicable.
- If you used the wrong account or Password, you have not properly followed any applicable service or Credit Union user instructions for making Online Banking, Bill Payment, Mobile or Text Banking or External Funds transactions.
- If your personal computer malfunctioned or the phone lines were not working properly or the Credit Union computer system was not working properly and such problem(s) should have been apparent when you attempted your transaction.
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood, telecommunication outages or strikes, equipment or power failure) prevent making the transaction.
- If the funds in your account are subject to an administrative hold, legal process or other claim.
- If you have not given the Credit Union complete, correct and current instructions so the Credit Union can process the transaction.
- If, through no fault of ours, a Bill Payment, Online Banking or Mobile or Text Banking transaction does not reach a particular payee due to changes in the payee address, account number or otherwise; the time you allow for payment delivery was insufficient; payment is lost in the mail or the payee failed to process a payment correctly or in a timely manner and a fee, penalty, or interest charge is assessed against you.
- If an error was caused by a system beyond the Credit Union's control such as a telecommunications system, an Internet Service Provider, any computer virus or problems related to software not provided by the Credit Union.
- If there are other exceptions as established by the Credit Union.
- Business Accounts. The Credit Union shall have no liability to you, or any other person or entity for any loss, damage, cost, or expense arising out of this Agreement or the Services regardless of the form in which asserted, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or any other legal or equitable grounds, and regardless of whether the remedies available fail of their essential purpose, except as provided by applicable law for any error or delay in performing the Services provided for in this Agreement. We shall have no liability for not completing a transaction, if we receive actual notice or have reason to believe that you have filed for bankruptcy, the ownership of funds involving a transaction or the Authorized Representative's authority to conduct a transaction is in question; we suspect your Account has been used for illegal or fraudulent purposes; or we reasonably believe that a transaction is prohibited by federal law or regulation, or this Agreement. We will not be liable if you fail to report timely any error or discrepancy reflected in a statement prepared by us, or if you fail to report a breach of a security procedure. If we fail to perform under this Agreement in accordance with the standards set herein, our liability for damages, losses, and other compensation owing to you shall be limited to direct damages caused solely by the Credit Union. We shall not be liable for any loss, damage, liability, or claim arising directly or indirectly from any error, delay, or failure to perform hereunder which is caused by earthquakes, fires, natural disasters, civil or foreign disturbances, power outages, acts of government, labor disputes, failures in either communication or computer networks, legal constraints, or any other event beyond its control.
- Termination of Services. You agree that we may terminate this Agreement and your Online Banking, Bill Payment, Mobile or Text Banking, External Funds Transfer services or Mobile Deposit services, if you, or any authorized user of services; or if we have reason to believe that there has been an unauthorized use of your accounts or Password. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate the service if you fail to use the service for more than two consecutive billing cycles. You or any other party to your account can terminate this Agreement by notifying us in writing. Termination of service will be effective the first business day following receipt of your written notice. However, monthly fees will apply for any partial month with no prorating. Termination of this Agreement will not affect the rights and responsibilities of the parties under this Agreement for transactions initiated before termination.
- Amendments. The Credit Union reserves the right to change the terms and conditions upon which this service is offered. The Credit Union will notify you, by mail, at least twenty-one (21) days before the effective date of any change, as required by law. Use of this service is subject to existing regulations governing the Credit Union account and any future changes to those regulations.
- Statement Errors on Consumer Accounts. In case of errors or questions about your EFT transactions, contact us by: telephone at the phone number set forth in Section 7 or write us at the address set forth in Section 7, as soon as possible. We must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after we sent the first statement on which the problem appears.
- Tell us your name and member number.
- Describe the transaction you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within ten (10) business days.
We will tell you the results of our investigation within ten (10) business days after we hear from you and will correct the error promptly. For errors related to transactions occurring within thirty (30) days after the first deposit to the account (new accounts), we will tell you the results of our investigation within twenty (20) business days. If we need more time, however, we may take up to forty-five (45) calendar days to investigate your complaint or question (ninety (90) calendar days for new account transaction errors, or errors involving transactions initiated outside the United States). If we decide to do this, we will re-credit your account within ten (10) business days for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within ten (10) business days, we may not re-credit your account.
If we decide after our investigation that an error did not occur, we will deliver or mail to you an explanation of our findings within three (3) business days after the conclusion of our investigation. If you request, we will provide you copies of documents (to the extent possible without violating other members' rights to privacy) relied upon to conclude that the error did not occur.
- Mobile Deposit Service. By using the Mobile Deposit Service (Service) or by electronically accepting these Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions (Agreement), you and any joint owners or authorized users, jointly and severally, agree to the terms and conditions in this Agreement, and any amendments. The Mobile Deposit service is subject to the following terms and conditions and to the instructions, rules and terms provided to you via a link within the service and incorporated by reference herein.
- Mobile Deposit Access.
- Mobile Deposit Process. If we approve the Mobile Deposit service for you, you must use your Online Banking password with your Login to access your accounts. You may photograph an image of checks with your Remote device creating an electronic image and you may transmit the electronic image that the Credit Union will deposit to your account. The Credit Union's processing agent shall perform an image quality assessment of the imaged checks and shall convert items meeting the Credit Union's required standards into substitute checks to facilitate the deposit and collection of such items. You agree that the manner in which checks are cleared or presented for payment shall be determined by the Credit Union, in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to select the clearing agents through which we clear checks.
- Funds Availability. Funds from items deposited through the Service will be available on the business day the item is processed, subject to funds availability. However, the first $200.00 of the biggest deposit amount will be available on the same day of the deposit. Business days are considered Monday - Friday, prior to 3:00pm PT excluding holidays. There may be additional holds on deposited items as set forth in the Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy disclosure, as amended from time to time, which is incorporated herein by reference. For purposes of determining the cut-off period for deposits and the availability of funds, checks deposited via Mobile Deposit session are considered received by the Credit Union when the checks have cleared and funds are available to the Credit Union. You agree that the imaging and transmitting of checks alone does not constitute receipt by Credit Union. Also, acknowledgment of receipt or delivery does not constitute an acknowledgment by Credit Union that the transmission of a check or items does not contain errors or that funds will be available.
- Deposit Acceptance. You agree that Credit Union may at any time, in its sole discretion, refuse to accept deposits of checks from you via Mobile Deposit session. In the event that the Service is interrupted or are otherwise unavailable, you may deposit checks in-person at a Credit Union branch or via night drop or mail or other contractually acceptable method.
- Member Account.
- Member Account. You must designate a Credit Union checking account as the settlement account to be used for the purposes of settling, transactions requested in connection with the Service. We will provide you with details of each specific transaction. You will be responsible for reviewing and balancing of any settlement account.
- Responsibility for Imaging. You are solely responsible for imaging deposit items, accessing the service from the Credit Union and for maintaining your imaging equipment. You will be responsible for the payment of all telecommunications expenses associated with the service. Credit Union shall not be responsible for providing or servicing any Equipment for you.
- Deposit Requirements and Limits. You agree that you will only use the Service to deposit checks drawn on financial institutions within the United States, excluding its territories. For checks not falling within this requirement you must deposit those checks in person, using a night drop facility or by U.S. Mail. You agree that each check you deposit through the Service will meet the image quality standards directed in the application. The deposit cut-off time is 3:00pm PT on business days, excluding Saturday. Any deposits made after the cut will be processed the next business day. There is a $5,000.00 daily deposit limit.
- Check Retention & Destruction. You agree that all checks belong to you and not to the Credit Union and that those items shall be handled in accordance with this Agreement and your Membership and Account Agreement. After our receipt of a deposit transmission we will acknowledge by electronic means our receipt of such transmission. Your electronic transmission is subject to proof and verification. You will retain the original of all imaged checks that have been deposited via Mobile Deposit for a reasonable period of time in order to verify settlement and credit or to balance periodic statements, but in no case beyond thirty-five (35) days from the date processed. It is your responsibility to properly destroy and dispose of such original checks after such time. During the period that you maintain any original checks, you understand and agree that you must use a high degree of care to protect these original checks against security risks. These risks include, without limitation, (i) theft or reproduction of the original checks (including by employees) for purposes of presentment for deposit of these original checks (i.e., after the original checks have already been presented for deposit via the Service) and (ii) unauthorized use of information derived from the original checks. When you dispose of any original checks, you understand and agree that you must use a high degree of care when selecting and implementing disposal procedures to ensure that the original checks are not accessed by unauthorized persons during the disposal process and, once destroyed, the original checks are no longer readable or capable of being reconstructed.
- Deposit Prohibitions. You agree not to deposit, or attempt to deposit, or allow others, either directly or indirectly, to deposit, or attempt to deposit, by any means: (i) any Substitute Check, the original of which has already been presented for deposit via the Service, (ii) any image of a check that has already been deposited either as an original or as a substitute check, or (iii) any original check, the Substitute Check of which has already been presented for deposit via Mobile Deposit. In the event that you, or any third party, makes, or attempts to make, a deposit in violation of this Subsection you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Credit Union and its agents harmless from and against all liability, damage and loss arising out of any claims, suits, or demands brought by third parties with respect to any such Substitute Check or original check. You agree that the aggregate amount of any items which are deposited more than once will be debited from your account, and to the extent funds in your account are insufficient to cover such amount, any balance shall be debited by Credit Union from any other deposit accounts with Credit Union in its sole discretion. You further acknowledge that you and not the Credit Union is responsible for the processing and handling of any original items which are imaged and deposited utilizing the Service and you assume all liability to the drawer of any item imaged using the service or liability arising from the Credit Union's printing of any substitute check from those images.
- Your Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant:
- that you will comply with all federal and state laws, and rules and regulations applicable to deposit and check transactions, including those of the National Automated Clearing House for ACH transactions;
- that all checks deposited through the Service are made payable to you;
- that all signatures on each check are authentic and authorized; and
- that each check has not been altered.
In the event you breach any of these representations or warranties, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Credit Union and its agents harmless from and against all liability, damages and loss arising out of any claims, suits or demands brought by third parties with respect to any such breach. You further authorize the Credit Union to charge your account for the amount of any such demand, claim or suit that constitutes a breach of warranty claim under the provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Financial Responsibility. You understand that you remain, solely and exclusively responsible for any and all financial risks, including, without limitation, insufficient funds associated with accessing the Service. The Credit Union shall not be liable in any manner for such risk unless Credit Union fails to follow the procedures described in materials for use of the service. You assume exclusive responsibility for the consequences of any instructions you give to the Credit Union, for your failures to access the Service properly in a manner prescribed by the Credit Union, and for your failure to supply accurate input information, including, without limitation, any information contained in an application.
- Account Reconciliation. You will verify and reconcile any out-of-balance condition, and promptly notify the Credit Union of any errors within the time periods established in the Membership and Account Agreement after receipt of your account statement. If notified within such period, the Credit Union shall correct and resubmit all erroneous files, reports, and other data at the Credit Union's then standard charges, or at no charge, if the erroneous report or other data directly resulted from the Credit Union's error.
- Credit Union's Obligations.
- Financial Data. We will review and process your electronic file through a batch process no less than 1 time per business day, as defined in a.ii. Funds Availability. The Credit Union agrees to transmit all the financial data under its control required to utilize the service selected by you and to act on appropriate instructions received from you in connection with such service. The Credit Union shall exercise due care in seeking to preserve the confidentiality of the user number, password, test key, or other code or identifier and to prevent the use of the service by unauthorized persons. You agree that implementation by the Credit Union of its normal procedures for maintaining the confidentiality of information relating to its members and where practicable the obtaining by the Credit Union from any third parties engaged in the installation, maintenance and operation of the system of similar undertakings, shall constitute fulfillment of its obligation to exercise due care, but shall not otherwise be under any liability or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss incurred or damage suffered by you by reason or in consequence of any unauthorized person gaining access to or otherwise making use of the service. You assume full responsibility for the consequences of any misuse or unauthorized use of or access to the Service.
- Service Availability. You understand that Service availability is at all times conditioned upon the corresponding operation and availability of the communication systems used in communicating your instructions and requests to the Credit Union. We will not be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage thereby incurred by you in the event of any failure or interruption of such communication systems or services resulting from the act or omission of any third party, or from any other cause not reasonably within the control of the Credit Union.
- Exception Items. When we review and process your electronic file, we may reject any electronic image that we determine to be ineligible for the service ("Exception Item") including, without limitation, electronic images of items drawn on banks located outside the United States, items drawn on U.S. Banks in foreign currency, electronic images that are illegible (due to poor image quality or otherwise), electronic images of items previously processed, electronic images previously converted to substitute checks, and electronic images with unreadable MICR information. We will notify you of any Exception Items. You agree that if you wish to attempt to deposit any Exception Item to any of your accounts with Credit Union, you will only do so by depositing the original item on which the Exception Item is based. You acknowledge and agree that even if you do not initially identify an electronic image as an Exception Item, the substitute check created by the Credit Union there from may nevertheless be returned to Credit Union because, among other reasons, the electronic image is deemed illegible by a paying bank. Credit Union's failure to identify an Exception Item shall not preclude or limit your obligations to Credit Union.
- Account Information. We will provide you with daily transaction history via the Internet and the Online Banking service detailing items processed, return items, and deposit adjustments.
- Retention of Check Images. Credit Union will retain any substitute checks it generates for seven (7) years.
- Services Fees. Currently there is no monthly fee for the Mobile Deposit Service. You agree to pay all fees and charges for deposit services as set forth on the Rate and Fee Schedule. All Service Fees are subject to change by Credit Union upon thirty (30) days written notice to Member.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.
MEMBER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE CREDIT UNION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN OR TO ANY INFORMATION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. THE CREDIT UNION MAKES NO AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF TITLE AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE CREDIT UNION DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE OPERATION, PERFORMANCE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT THE SERVICE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR BE ERROR FREE). MEMBER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN SECURITY, CORRUPTION, TRANSMISSION ERROR AND ACCESS AVAILABILITY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH USING OPEN NETWORKS SUCH AS THE INTERNET AND/OR TELECOMMUNICATION LINES OR CIRCUITS. MEMBER HEREBY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATING TO THE FOREGOING.
- Credit Union's Liabilities.
- Direct Damages. THE CREDIT UNION'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY MEMBER AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH DAMAGES ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF THE CREDIT UNION'S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT; PROVIDED THAT THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE CREDIT UNION RESULTING FROM ANY SUCH CLAIMS SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CREDIT UNION BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCLUDING LOST PROFITS WHETHER OR NOT THE CREDIT UNION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. THE CREDIT UNION'S LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY LIABILITY TO MEMBER IN CONNECTION WITH ANY MATTER.
- Your Duty to Report Errors. You will notify Credit Union of any errors, omissions, or interruptions in, or delay or unavailability of, the Services as promptly as practicable, and in any event within one business day after the earliest of discovery thereof, or the date discovery should have occurred through the exercise of reasonable care, and, in the case of any error, within fourteen (14) days of the date of the earliest notice to you which reflects the error. Your failure to notify Credit Union of any error, omission, or other discrepancy within seven (7) days from the date of a loss shall relieve Credit Union of any liability for such error, omission, or discrepancy.
- Credit Union's Performance. You acknowledge and agree that Credit Union shall not be liable for any damages or loss of any kind resulting from any unintentional error or omission by Credit Union in performing the Service, in accordance with or unintentional deviation from the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You acknowledge that Credit Union's systems and procedures established for providing the Service are commercially reasonable.
- Limitation. Credit Union shall have no liability to you, or any other person or entity for any loss, damage, cost, or expense arising out of this Agreement or the Service regardless of the form in which asserted, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or any other legal or equitable grounds, and regardless of whether the remedies available fail of their essential purpose, except as provided by applicable law for any error or delay in performing the Service provided for in this Agreement, and we shall have no liability for not effecting a transaction, if:
- We receive actual notice or have reason to believe that you filed or commenced a petition or proceeding for relief under any bankruptcy or similar law
- The ownership of funds involving a transaction is in question
- We suspect a breach of the security procedures
- We suspect that your account has been used for illegal or fraudulent purposes; or
- We reasonably believe that a transaction is prohibited by federal law or regulation, or otherwise so provided in the Agreement.
Credit Union will not be liable if Member fails to report timely any error or discrepancy reflected in an account statement prepared by Credit Union, or if Member fails to report a breach of a security procedure. If Credit Union fails to perform under this Agreement in accordance with the standards set herein, Credit Union's liability for damages, losses, and other compensation owing to you will be limited as set forth above.
- Force Majeure. The Credit Union shall not be responsible for liability, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from any delay in the performance of or failure to perform its responsibilities hereunder due to causes beyond the Credit Union's reasonable control.
- Modification of Mobile Deposit Services. Credit Union reserves the right to modify the Service from time to time without making prior notice to Member, provided, however, that Credit Union will give you at least thirty (30) days notice prior to making any modifications to the Service that would materially alter their functionality.
- Enforcement. You agree to be liable to the Credit Union for any liability, loss, or expense as provided in this Agreement that the Credit Union incurs as a result of any dispute involving your accounts or services. You authorize the Credit Union to deduct any such liability, loss, or expense from your account without prior notice to you. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of Oregon as applied to contracts entered into solely between residents of, and to be performed entirely in, such state. In the event either party brings a legal action to enforce the Agreement or collect any overdrawn funds on accounts accessed under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to, subject to Oregon law, payment by the other party of its reasonable attorney's fees and costs, including fees on any appeal, bankruptcy proceedings, and any post-judgment collection actions, if applicable. Should any one or more provisions of this Agreement be determined illegal or unenforceable in any relevant jurisdiction, then such provision be modified by the proper court, if possible, but only to the extent necessary to make the provision enforceable and such modification shall not affect any other provision of this Agreement.