Enjoy our Rewards Checking Account and earn 1.00% APY on your balances up to $15,000 with no monthly fees and no minimum balance. Plus up to $20.00 of your Nationwide ATM fees refunded each cycle that were charged to the Rewards Account. To earn the Reward Rates, perform the following each cycle:
- Have at least 10 Debit card transactions post and clear per qualification cycle
- Have at least one direct deposit or ACH Debit post and clear per qualification cycle
- Receive your monthly account statement electronically
- Access Online Banking at least one time per qualification cycle
Rewards Checking FAQ
The Simply Checking Account is our basic checking featuring benefits such as:
unlimited check writing, no monthly service charge, no minimum balance requirements and variety of check styles are available.
Check Club Check Club brings you valuable financial enhancements and benefits that include:
- $8 monthly fee waived with a minimum daily balance of $100;
- Unlimited check writing;
- First order of special member logo checks is free;
- $100,000 Common Carrier Accidental Death Insurance;
- Payment Card Protection;
- Document and Personal Property Registry;
- ID Network® Safety Service;
- Avis, Budget and Dollar Car Rental Discounts
- Luggage Protection;
- Semi-annual Sojourns® Magazine (travel magazine);
- Savers Club Book;
- Bonus Travel;
- Auto Trip Routing.
Check Club Plus
Receive all the benefits of Check Club, plus;
No minimum balance required;
- All special member logo checks at no charge;
- Rx Advantage® Prescription Drug Program;
- Cashiers Checks at no Issue Fee
- $10,000 24-hour Accidental Death Insurance and increased $100,000 Common Carrier Coverage;
- Telephone Shopping Service;
- Everyday Rebate Rewards.
You will receive all these benefits for only $7 per month.
When you open a Check Club or Check Club Plus Account you will receive an exclusive member benefit kit which explains all the details of each valuable enhancement.
Our Premier Plus Checking will provide you with interest on your checking account balance.
This is a tiered account so the higher your balance the more interest you will earn. Just maintain a minimum balance of $1,000 and the $7 monthly fee will be waived.
Checking Account Services
With all of Central Willamette's checking account products, we provide our members:
- Free CU OnLine Bill Payment Service
- A variety of Overdraft Protection options, including Personal Line-of-Credit, our Home Equity Line-of-Credit products, Membership Savings Account and the Gold Plus Account;
- A Check Access Card (Debit) for qualifying members is available at no charge;
- Account may be accessed through Audré, Audio Response Computerized Teller and CU OnLine for balance information, cleared checks information and transfers.
- Congratulations! As a Checking Account holder at Central Willamette, you are eligible to participate in our IDSafeChoice Recovery Group. For $1 per month - That’s $12 per year - you and your entire family will receive fully-managed identity recovery services if any of you become a victim of identity theft.
- Prewards are digital incentives (like coupons) that are linked to your Central Willamette debit card. Merchants in the Prewards network link these digital incentives to your account for you to enjoy at their restaurants, stores, or places of business. You do not have to do anything to receive Prewards, other than register for the program. The more you use your debit card the more incentives you will receive.
Learn more about Prewards by reading our FAQ's.
Register your debit card for Prewards.
Access to your Checking Accounts is the Key...Your Debit Card is the Solution!
Our Debit Card is ideal for everyday purchases at restaurants, gas stations, supermarkets or when you are out of the state where personal checks are not always accepted. There is no monthly, annual, or transaction fee.
Call or email us to request your Debit Card. We make your life easier.
To report a lost or stolen Debit Card
(800) 950-4536 (toll free)
We have made Check Reorder a breeze. Register for Online Banking, our Home Banking Service.