|Android App - Manual Installation|
If you cannot find our app within Google Play on your Android device, please ensure you are searching for "Central Willamette". If you still cannot find our app, you may attempt a manual installation using the steps below or use our Mobile Web Banking service.
Your device must be running Android 4 or higher.
Instructions may vary slightly from device to device.
- Enter the "Settings" menu on your Android device or tap your Settings icon.
- Choose "Security" or "Applications" depending on Android version.
- Check the "Unknown sources" check box.
- Tap OK to the security warning. (Make sure you promptly disable this option after you complete the installation procedure below.)
- Browse to this page directly on your Android device: centrlawcul.org > Tap Mobile Banking > Tap the orange "Manual Install" button on the right hand side of the page.
- Once you are back to this page on your Android device tap the following link:
- After the download is complete tap the downloaded file: "CW-Mobile-Banking-200.0.1016.apk".
- Tap OK to start the installation, choose "Package installer" if prompted.
- Tap OK to replace the previous application if prompted.
- Tap OK to accept the app permisions and allow the installation process to complete.
- After the installation is complete return to the "Settings" > "Security" or "Applications" menu and uncheck "Unknown sources".
If you follow these instructions and our app does not install or work properly your device may not meet our minimum requirements. Android version 4 or higher is required. Please contact us for additional assistance.