|Android App - Manual Installation|
If you cannot find our app within Google Play on your Android device, please ensure you are searching for "Central Willamette". If you still cannot find our app, you may attempt a manual installation using the steps below or use our Mobile Web Banking service.
Your device must be running Android 2.2 or higher.
Instructions may vary slightly from device to device.
- Enter the "Settings" menu on your Android device or tap your Settings icon.
- Choose "Security" or "Applications" depending on Android version.
- Check the "Unknown sources" check box.
- Tap OK to the security warning. (Make sure you promptly disable this option after you complete the installation procedure below.)
- Browse to this page directly on your Android device: centrlawcul.org > Tap Mobile Banking > Tap the orange "Manual Install" button on the right hand side of the page.
- Once you are back to this page on your Android device tap the following link:
- After the download is complete tap the downloaded file: "CW-Mobile-Banking-200.0.1016.apk".
- Tap OK to start the installation, choose "Package installer" if prompted.
- Tap OK to replace the previous application if prompted.
- Tap OK to accept the app permisions and allow the installation process to complete.
- After the installation is complete return to the "Settings" > "Security" or "Applications" menu and uncheck "Unknown sources".
If you follow these instructions and our app does not install or work properly your device may not meet our minimum requirements. Android version 2.2 or higher is required. Please contact us for additional assistance.