Recent App Update:
Our Android and iPhone app was updated February 20, 2014. Click here to learn more.
|Mobile Banking Apps|
- Android SmartPhones and Tablets
- iPhones, iPads and iPods.
| ||Mobile Web Banking|
- Windows Phone, Palm OS, and Blackberry devices.
- Basic phones and other mobile devices.
- Accounts – Quickly view balances and the most recent 100 transactions for any account or loan.
- Pending Debits – New! See pending Debit card transactions. View the date and dollar amount held (business name coming soon).
- Details – Tap the expand icon for loan payment amounts and due dates, account interest rates, dividends paid year to date and more.
- Transfer – Transfer money between your accounts and loans, including cross member accounts or to and from your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Loan Payments – Use the Transfer Money button to make loan payments on your Central Willamette loans.
- Bill Pay – Pay your bills, view or edit pending payments and view or search payment history. (Use Online Banking to add new payees.)
- Secure Messages & Alerts – New! Communicate with us securely inside Mobile Banking. Receive security and account alerts.
- Branch Offices – View branch office locations on a map, access phone numbers, addresses and office hours.
- Tablet App – New! Mobile Banking designed for large screen tablets. Available for Android tablets and iPad.
Features in Development:
- Check Deposit - Coming in 2014 - Take a picture of a check for deposit into your account.
- View Check Images - Coming in 2014 - View images of your checks.
- ATM Finder - We are working to add this feature to our app, in the meantime see the CO-OP ATM Locator apps for Android and iPhone.
- Transaction Search - Coming in 2014 - Search through account transaction history.
CW Mobile Banking uses the same SSL encrypted communications and login security features of Online Banking; it has all of the same security protections you are accustomed to when using Online Banking system from a PC. Requirements:
- Android: Android version 2.2 or higher.
- iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad: iOS version 3.1 or higher.
- Accounts access: You must be enrolled in Online Banking before you can use Mobile Banking. If you do not have an Online Banking login, enroll to get started.
- Bill Pay access: Before you can use the Bill Pay features within mobile banking, you must be registered for our Bill Payment service. Please login to Online Banking using a web browser and click the "Bill Payment" link on the left side menu under "Services" to complete the Bill Payment registration process.
iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
|Do not use this manual install option unless required: |