|Mobile Banking Apps|
- Android SmartPhones and Tablets
- iPhones, iPads and iPods.
| ||Mobile Web Banking|
- Windows Phone, Palm OS, and Blackberry devices.
- Basic phones and other mobile devices.
The New Mobile Banking Experience Here!
A new and improved mobile banking is here! Get details here!Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit service is available for qualifying members. Learn more! Features:
- Accounts – Quickly view balances and the most recent 100 transactions for any account or loan
- Pending Debits – View pending debit card transactions before they post to your account
- Check Deposit – New! Take a picture of a check for deposit into your account - (learn more)
- Details – Tap the expand icon for loan payment amounts and due dates, account interest rates, dividends paid year to date and more
- Transfer – Transfer money between your accounts and loans, including cross member accounts or to and from your accounts at other financial institutions
- Loan Payments – Use the Transfer Money button to make loan payments on your Central Willamette loans
- Bill Pay – Pay your bills, view or edit pending payments and view or search payment history (use Online Banking to add new payees)
- Secure Messages & Alerts – Communicate with us securely inside Mobile Banking; receive security and account alerts
- Branch Offices – View branch office locations on a map, access phone numbers, addresses and office hours
- Tablet App – Mobile Banking designed for large screen tablets; available for Android tablets and iPad
CW Mobile Banking uses the same SSL encrypted communications and login security features of Online Banking; it has all of the same security protections you are accustomed to when using Online Banking system from a PC. Requirements:
- Android: Android version 4 or higher.
- iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch: iOS version 6 or higher.
- Accounts access: You must be enrolled in Online Banking before you can use Mobile Banking. If you do not have an Online Banking login, enroll today!
iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Do not use this manual install option unless required:
Most Requested Info