ATM and Night Deposit Safety Tips
- Prepare your transactions before arriving at the ATM or night deposit facility.
- After dark choose a well lighted facility. Be mindful of your surroundings.
- Watch for suspicious activity. If any is observed, leave and go to another location.
- Memorize your PIN (Personal Identification Number). Never write it on your card or carry it in the same location (purse, wallet or pocket) as your card.
- Stand close to the ATM when entering your PIN. Don't allow others to watch.
- Never leave your wallet, briefcase or purse in plain view in your vehicle, even if your vehicle is locked.
- Immediately report a lost or stolen ATM, Visa or Debit card to the Credit Union.
- Immediately report crimes to law enforcement officials.