- Online Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Central Willamette by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
• Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
• No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
• Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
• Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
• Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
• 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
To learn more, please get started here.
Interested in college? Download our high school checklist to help you get started on the path to getting your degree.
Reaching out to help local schools is a natural step for Central Willamette--giving back is part of our culture and our community involvement reflects how much we love the communities we live in.
In 2010, Central Willamette created a fund specifically designed to help pay for select scholastic activities, called the Scholastic Activities Grants Program. Each year, we select local high schools in our service area to participate in the grant application process.
School activity groups from the selected schools can contact their activities directors or Central Willamette to obtain an application.
For more information, get in touch with Marketing Manager Erik Fedler at (541) 917-6896 or via email.