Kid Kash Savings Account
There’s no better way to teach your child about the power of savings and compounding interest than by opening a Kid Kash savings account of their own.
You can transfer their allowance in their account from your Central Willamette account, or put their hard-earned money in and watch it grow.
And a Kids Kash Saving Account can be fun, too. It's the perfect way to teach kids ages 12 and younger the value of saving money on a regular basis.
Kid Kash Benefits
- Open a Kid Kash Savings Account with a starting deposit of $5
- Receive a free piggy bank when you open an account with $100+ deposit
- Receive a Kid Kash punch card for savings rewards. Your child will earn 1 punch for every $5 they deposit (child must be present). Fill the card and win prizes!
- Automatically entered in Kid Kash giveaways and contests
- Kid Kash CD Saver Eligibility - A tiered interest rate (based on balance) Certificate of Deposit. A minimum opening balance of $500 with terms ranging from 1 year to 4 years. You may make deposits throughout the term of $25 or more and the interest is compounded daily and paid monthly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Open an Account Today
Just stop by one of our branches with your child, or open online. Bring a valid ID (driver’s license, US passport, etc.) and proof of address (a utility bill in your name). It will only take 10 minutes of your time to help your child start a lifetime of smart money skills!