The most successful businesses have the best working relationships with their partners. It’s our goal to make sure our business members have what they need to build strong businesses – and when it’s time to grow that business, we have the business loans that you need.
It pays to work with a financial institution that shares your passion for success. Central Willamette Credit Union's Business Services team understands your passion and strives to make your membership a valued relationship on many levels.
Business Loan Services
Our member businesses can choose from a variety of loan options. Here is just a sample of features:
- Commercial Real Estate Loans including all types of office buildings, industrial, retail, and investment properties with maturities up to 20 years, and payment schedules as long as 30 years.
- Secured Term Loans with competitive terms and loan-to-values
- Flexible Operating Lines of Credit
- Unsecured limits up to $50,000
- Secured limits above $50,000
- SBA and USDA loans for a variety of fixed asset acquisitions designed to assist with the growth of your business
Apply for Your Business Loan Today
And as a Central Willamette member, you also get access to all our online banking services, including mobile check deposit, fund transfers, Visa debit cards and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
We currently do offer the option to make your loan payment online with a debit card. Just use this Make a Payment link.
You may obtain your loan payoff amount by calling us at 541-918-7526. Please note that your payoff amount is different than the balance reported online or on your statement. Please mail your loan payoff to: Central Willamette Credit Union PO Box D Albany OR 97321 or our overnight address at Central Willamette Credit Union 7101 Supra Dr SW Albany OR 97321.
Yes, you may make your loan payment over the phone. Please call us at (800) 950-4536 or (541) 928-4536 to have your payment transferred from your Central Willamette account. To make your payment from your account established at another financial institution, you may use your debit card or check by phone (fees may apply).