With Text Banking you can send text message commands to us 24/7 and receive your account information or transfer money in seconds. This free* service works with any mobile phone. Commands are quick and easy to remember. Sign into Online Banking to enable Text Banking for your accounts today!
Text Phone Number: 226563
- Recommended: this number to your address book as "Text Banking" for quick and easy access.
- LIST - Provides a list of available text commands.
- BAL - Provides a list of accounts and loans with balances and account nicknames.
- HIST - Provides recent account transaction history, including Pending Debit transactions.
- XFER - Transfer funds between your accounts or make loan payments.
How to enable Text Banking for your phone:
- Log in to Online Banking or Mobile Banking. (If you do not already have a login, enroll today!)
- Under “Settings,” select “Text Enrollment.”
- Click on the “Off” switch so that it turns orange and says “On.”
- Enter your mobile number in the box that says “SMS Text Number.”
- Click on the box next to “Agree to Terms.”
- Click “Save.”
- Click “Visit Preferences” once you see “Enrollment Successful”
- Check the Enabled box for each account you wish to access with Text Banking.
- Enter a nickname for each account (4 digits max).
a. Examples: A1, A2, L141, L144, Sav1, Chk2, 9901, 9902, 1, 2 or Mike, Mary, Auto, etc.
b. You will enter an account nickname when using the HIST, XFER and BAL commands to specify your accounts.
- Enter the order number you wish your accounts to display, starting with 1, then 2, then 3, etc.
How to Use text banking:
- Enable text banking - see instructions above
- Send text commands to 226563 - see list of commands above
Hint: Add to your phone contacts as "Text Banking"
*Carrier message and data rates may apply. Consult your carrier about your messaging plan.